Do You Need Help Passing the PMP Test on Your First or Second Try?
This is a private consulting service to help the serious PMP student pass their PMP test on their first or second attempt.
Do my PMP study methods really work? Visit Richard Helped Me Pass the PMP to see a partial list of the new PMP’s I have helped to pass the test.
(If you have a question on this service, just leave a comment at the end of this page with your correct email. I will email you and arrange a brief phone call to discuss your PMP worries on passing the test.)
I make no guarantees that I can help you pass the PMP test. I see other vendors who do that on the Internet. I think it’s insincere, and quite frankly, a lie.
I do guarantee that I will treat you as an individual, analyze your current PMP study methods, give you new ideas on preparing for the PMP test, and coach you to improved study and preparation for passing the PMP.
Disclaimer: Ultimately, we both know that passing the PMP depends on how well the PMP student prepares for the test. I have taught thousands of people in the classroom and several hundred people privately. It will be my pleasure to help you better prepare for passing the PMP test on your first or second attempt. But ultimately, your PMP success is up to you.
You Want Consulting and Advice on Passing the PMP on Your First Attempt
Thanks to a customer named Jeff, I now offer this service to everyone.
Jeff hasn’t taken his PMP test yet (as of November, 2014), but he asked me to do private consulting for him so he can pass the PMP on his first try. So while I helped people pass the PMP test on their 2nd attempt, I now help people looking for PMP test advice to pass on their first attempt also.
I have faith in you Jeff.
You Need a PMP 2nd Test Consult
You didn’t pass your PMP test on your first try. (I hate using the word “fail”.)
You failed your PMP test on your first try. Can I help you pass the PMP test on your second attempt? If you’re looking for help passing the PMP the second time around, please read this entire blog post (it even includes a YouTube video). It’s all about trust, isn’t it?
“Lori Ann, thanks for trusting me.”
Lori Ann of Missouri, USA, found my YouTube videos discussing the PMP test. Then she found my website. And finally, she trusted a complete stranger (a PMP from Chicago, IL USA) that I would help her pass the PMP on her second try.
Lori Ann Sheehan, PMP – Her Success Story
Lori Ann passed her PMP test on her 2nd try. She did all the hard work, but she kindly called me her “ally” in passing the PMP test. (Thanks Lori Ann.) With her permission, here’s the kind email Lori Ann sent me describing her journey in passing the PMP test on her second try.
I passed my PMP June 7, 2014!!I began studying for the PMP in January 2014 with my test scheduled for late March. After taking a prep class and studying, I thought I was ready. I walked into the test feeling very confident, only to find out that I was not as prepared as I thought I was.I came home and decided that I needed a new approach to studying. I began searching the web and found Richard Kraneis on YouTube. I found his videos very informative. He showed me a whole new way of thinking and a new approach to studying.I purchased his 2-1 hour 1 on 1 study sessions and quickly discovered that I made the right decision.He quickly became an ally.After a few minutes of our first session, he totally hit the nail on the head with where I struggled and helped me to overcome.He was a huge motivator.We had our 2nd session just days before my test. He helped calm my nerves (as much as possible) and talked me through how taking the test the 2nd time was going to be different than my first.I walked into my test on that rainy June day, determined to prove not only to Richard, but to myself, that I could do it.There was no greater professional feeling than when I hit the button that I was done and a huge CONGRATULATIONS, came across the screen. I had passed the PMP and I know that having Richard Kraneis in my corner, helped me achieve this goal.Lori Ann Sheehan, PMP
Since I am really a teacher in my heart, Lori Ann’s testimonial was a special treat. Thanks Lori Ann.
Be Decisive, Get Help Passing the PMP on Your 1st or 2nd Attempt
May I help you pass the PMP test with my training products AND two hours of Skype training consultation? (I spend about 4-5 hours working on each consult.)
This is a 6 month agreement between you as a PMP student and myself as a PMP. You have 6 months to follow through on your learning commitments, to use my consulting services as described, and to pass the PMP. Let’s begin today.
$150.00 U.S.I’ll email you in 24 hours to arrange a training consultation.
(If you’d like to read about the many people I have helped pass the PMP, please visit Richard Kraneis Helped Me Pass the PMP on my website.)
My training consult includes:
- Thank you. Initial email “thank you” with instructions.
- PMP test prep readiness questionnaire. A questionnaire regarding your current PMP study progress and and PMP test results if you have already taken the test.
- First Skype session. Initial one hour Skype consult based on your completed questionnaire.
- Skype notes. Notes taken during our 1st one hour Skype sessions.
- My personal PMP training materials.
- My 47 PMP processes spreadsheet. My “47” spreadsheet with memory tricks for memorizing the 47 PMP processes of PMBOK 5.
- PMP Study Guide Template. This is the PMP Study Guide template I built for myself in MS-Word format. Have you ever used a Microsoft template to build a resume? This is the blank template I created for my own PMP Study Notes. You must type your own notes into this blank template, that’s its purpose.
- PMP Formula Brain Dump – This is the PMP formula brain dump I used to pass the PMP in June 2013. It’s a rough draft but better than anything I found on the Internet. This is what I memorized and wrote down as part of my PMP brain dump at the Prometric PMP test site.
- PowerPoint Quiz template. In my preparing for the PMP test, I created my own PowerPoint template for creating quizzes. This is one of the actual quizzes I built for myself. My quiz notes will NOT help you specifically. You need to use my technique to build your OWN quizzes.
- Supportive emails. A few timely emails and advice along the way to see how you are progressing. (It is not meant or intended as “teaching support”.)
- Final Skype session. This final consult is to verify how you progressed in your PMP preparation. It’s also to try to coach and to relax you prior to your PMP test.
My services for each client are approximately 4-5 hours of my time. I read your questionnaire, think about where your study methods need to be strengthened, and type action notes on your questionnaire that will help you. I also take active notes during your first Skype session, refine them, and email them to you.
The client receives direct Skype support for 2 hours.
Practical Advice on Passing the PMP on your 1st or 2nd Try
I hope you purchase my training services, but if you don’t, the following YouTube video should help you. Here’s my practical advice and my YouTube video on passing the PMP test on your 2nd try.
Get Serious about Passing the PMP on your First or Second Attempt
If you have a question on this service, just leave a comment on this blog with your correct email. I read my comments every day and will reply.
It’s your career. Arrange a training consultation with me today.
$150.00 U.S.(Click the Buy Now button and pay with PayPal, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.) I’ll email you in 24 hours to arrange a training consultation. My training consult includes an initial email, my PMP training materials, a questionnaire, and two 1 hour Skype training sessions. I do hope that you will choose me as your ally to pass the PMP test on your second try.
Best Wishes on Passing the PMP,
Richard Kraneis, PMP
Chicago, IL USA